top of page
- Thu, Mar 23Almost Famous | CremaA full deck of Jokers celebrating 5 years of laughs.
- Wed, Mar 29Teleparty“At a moment of historic volatility in American politics, four women decide to fight back, setting themselves on a journey that will change their lives and their country forever…their efforts result in a legendary upset.”
- RSVP ClosedWed, Feb 16TelepartyScience experts and celebrity activists unpack the ways in which Earth’s soil may be the key to combating a climate crisis and preserving the planet.
- RSVP ClosedWed, Jan 19TelepartyNetflix questions, “Why was the rest of the world so slow to notice its [global economic] rise to the top?”
- RSVP ClosedWed, Dec 29TelepartyThe new film from Adam McKay
- RSVP ClosedThu, Jun 24TelepartyThis episode by Vox Media Studios specifically discusses the history of money, breaking down racial barriers, explains what the racial wealth gap is, and breaks down how our current systems still uphold this imbalance.
- RSVP ClosedWed, May 19Teleparty (Formerly Netflix Watch Party)Passionate about ocean life, a filmmaker sets out to document the harm that humans do to marine species - and uncovers alarming global corruption.
- RSVP ClosedWed, Feb 24Netflix PartyThis documentary spotlights the struggle of minority communities in Nova Scotia as they fight officials over the lethal effects of industrial waste.
- RSVP ClosedFri, Dec 04Hulu Watch PartyDocumentary follows teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg on her international crusade to get people to listen to scientists about the world's environmental problems. *Hulu (No Ads) account required to participate
- RSVP ClosedFri, Nov 20Online EventThis year’s virtual conference will have a fantastic line-up of panels covering climate & energy solutions, factory farming, lake & river protection, wildlife habitat preservation, and more!
- RSVP ClosedWed, Nov 11WebinarThe term "energy burden" describes how much household income pays for heating, cooling and transportation. Energy bills can be a major financial burden for some families, and can have real implications on the health and well-being of individuals. As Indiana gets warmer, bills for air conditioning wi
- RSVP ClosedThu, Aug 27Virtual EventWE WILL HAVE UPDATES FROM THE ENVIRONMENTAL RESILIENCE INSTITUTE AT IU, A DEEP LOOK AT CLIMATE IMPACTS FOR THE COMING YEARS FROM PURDUE CLIMATE CHANGE RESEARCH CENTER, TOOLS FOR CITIES AND TOWNS TRYING TO ADD MORE RENEWABLE ENERGY, AND MORE!
- RSVP ClosedMon, Jul 20Peace Learning CenterFor kids and teens ages 10-17 with experience in the performing, musical, theatrical, or written (fiction, poetry) arts
- RSVP ClosedFri, Jul 17Online WorkshopThis interactive, online workshop is intended for local government officials and staff in the Kokomo region
- RSVP ClosedMon, Jul 13Peace Learning CenterFor kids & teens already leading sustainability projects
- RSVP ClosedWed, Jul 08WebinarJoin the Environmental Resilience Institute as we discuss extreme heat vulnerability and impacts, as well as strategies for local governments developing extreme heat response plans.
- RSVP ClosedMon, Jul 06Peace Learning CenterFor new and young campers
bottom of page